UAE – Advanced Conferences & Meetings recently launched the Abu Dhabi Digital Transformation Summit at the Anantara Eastern Mangroves Hotel & SPA, Abu Dhabi.
This event focused on the use of innovative global strategies and solutions to advance government integration, automation and performance.
It brought together key officials and decision makers from Maqta Gateway – Abu Dhabi Ports, Abu Dhabi Department of Finance, Abu Dhabi Department of Customs, Abu Dhabi Police GHQ, Abu Dhabi Municipality, the National Health Insurance Company – Daman, Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority – ADWEA, Abu Dhabi Health Services Company – SEHA, the government of Malaysia, the government of Estonia, and many more.
The rich programme featured presentations such as:
- “Digitalising Trade” by Dr. Noura Al Dhaheri from Maqta Gateway LLC
- “Redefining policing and public safety administration through innovative smart applications” by Major Mohammad Obaid Al Obaidli from Abu Dhabi Police GHQ
- “Linking health Insurance card to Emirates ID” by Hamad Al Mehyas from Daman-National Health Insurance Company
- “Disruptive innovation: understanding the opportunities and threats and how to prepare for it” by Samer Chidiac, expert in Strategic Innovation and Digital Transformation
- “Innovative data management systems to improve business efficiency and enhance success of government enterprise” by Alaa Mahjoub from Abu Dhabi Department of Municipal Affairs and Transport
In addition to several local and international case studies, panel discussions and workshops.
Commenting on the participation, Dr. Noura Al Dhaheri, General Manager of Maqta Gateway said: “As the UAE heads towards a new era of digitalised services, Maqta Gateway stands as one of the major milestones in Abu Dhabi’s digitalisation journey. Maqta Gateway has adopted an innovative and customer-centric business model for a full digitalisation shift of trade services.
“Throughout the past years, we have worked relentlessly to gather best practices and develop the digital transformation strategy that best meets the needs of trade customers in Abu Dhabi. Our successful launch of Maqta PCS, Abu Dhabi’s first port community system, has streamlined information and processes and induced service-driven revenues. At this summit, we are showcasing our latest home-grown technologies that have been developed through Maqta Gateway’s digital innovation lab. We will also some of the current ongoing efforts as well as future plans to take Abu Dhabi Ports’ trade services to higher levels of innovation.”
The response to this event was hugely positive as delegates and sponsors enjoyed a stellar line-up of speakers as well as the opportunity to network with the industry’s key decision makers. “Interesting event that constitutes a good start to the discussion of the digital transformation subject” said a Projects Manager from the Electronic Government Authority, “Very good content and presentations” stated an Account Manager from Emircom.
Abu Dhabi Digital Transformation Summit was held with the support of Maqta Gateway, NetApp, Emircom, Cisco, Injazat, Dell EMC-Intel, and Nutanix.