UAE – Milestone Systems, the leading open platform company in video management software (VMS), will be celebrating its MEA successes at Intersec, 22-24th January 2017 in Dubai.
For the 8th consecutive year, Milestone will be highlighting the latest solutions based on open platform technology and showcase new, cutting edge propositions from the Milestone partner community. Attendees can meet the team and a number of key partners at the Milestone booth S1-H26.
Ranked global number 1 VMS vendor for the ninth straight year in 2016 by IHS Markit, Milestone offers customers a flexible, scalable and future-proof video management solution. The software is sold through a network of authorized and certified partners in an open platform community.
“As we continue to develop our solutions with the open platform community, it’s important that our efforts and those of our partners be acknowledged and shared,” said Bjorn Eilertsen, CTO, Milestone Systems (pictured). “Receiving so much industry recognition is an honor and an affirmation of the success of Milestone’s open platform IP video surveillance platform that enables system integrators to implement the best combined systems for each customer. This will spur us all on to greater innovations in our goal to help the world be a safer place.”
MEA success story
The Milestone MEA organisation has seen an extensive expansion the past few years, with several large implementations at key regional customers. From protecting key tourist and cultural treasures to leading shopping malls, retail and leisure pioneers, Milestone and its partner community effectively manage multi-site surveillance and security operations across the MENA region. The open platform solution provides customers with flexible and scalable surveillance solutions that can easily be extended to any new demands or challenges that may arise.
Thomas Lausten, Milestone Systems VP EMEA (pictured) added: “We are dedicated to strengthening our local presence across the whole MEA region, in order to respond to the many opportunities with our open platform technology and dedicated partner community. We are investing in and expanding our market presence and have recruited a number of very strong employees. Pairing our unique technology with the best people in the industry has proven a successful combination and we are proud to now be the market leader in EMEA.”
Largest Intersec ever
Milestone has exhibited at Intersec since 2008 and will bring its largest stand ever this year. “Intersec is one of the most important global shows to be in, and in 2017 we bring 12 key partners to participate with us. Intersec gives us an opportunity to present our first XProtect VMS 2017 release and to showcase new and cutting edge partner solutions that integrate with XProtect,” said Lausten, “Our community is the essence of how we work and through our community, we aim to make the world see the many possibilities of video technology.”
Strong partner presence at Milestone booth
The Milestone partner community is essential to the open platform business strategy, and a strong partner presence is a natural part of this commitment. 12 partners will be presenting at the Milestone Intersec booth this year, demonstrating innovative solutions, from advanced storage to cutting edge video analytics.
Some of the partners are:
- iCetana® has developed and patented an innovative dynamic live monitoring solution that enables a more effective approach to the monitoring of video surveillance networks
- Spectra Logic develops deep storage solutions that solve the problem of long term storage for business and technology professionals dealing with exponential data growth
- Pivot3 a leading provider of dynamic hyper converged solutions and predictable flash storage
- PRYSM a leading provider of open architecture Physical Security Integration Management (PSIM) technologies globally
- Ipsotek provides video analytics solutions with applications in both the commercial and public sectors
- NetApp creates innovative storage and data management
- Allied Telesis a leader in delivering IP/Ethernet network solutions to the global marketplace
- Nedap develops AEOS, integrated security management platform that combines access control, video management and intrusion detection in one application
- SID is a French software editor company that develops software designed for security