UAE – Top global VMS firm Milestone Systems is gearing up for its inaugural MIPS EMEA 2017 event – taking place in Dubai from 8-10 May 2017 at the magnificent Intercontinental Hotel, Dubai Festival City, in the Event Centre.
This is the first year that the company is hosting a regional MIPS, and attendees can look forward to a program tailored specifically to the EMEA market, with plenty of opportunities for networking with Milestone Community members.
Industry state of play
Market reports would suggest the security industry is slowing down, that it is nearing maturity, and that those who work in the industry should expect slower growth than they are used to.
Is this true? Are the glory days over? Or is the community positioned to defy these ominous predictions and define a future filled with business opportunities…
MIPS attendees will experience an event focused on just that: defining a sustainable future for the Community and industry at large.
“Our community event MIPS is tremendously important. It is one of the ways we help accelerate end energize the Milestone community,” said Kirsten Højland, VP of Marketing, Milestone Systems (pictured).
“This is a perfect opportunity for partners and customers to experience the solution power of the community. The event in Dubai brings people from across EMEA to the Middle East, and creates an important opportunity for new dialogues leading to new possibilities, building partnerships for the future.”
At the inaugural MIPS EMEA in May attendees will:
- Network with some of the most successful IP video systems integrators, resellers and distributors in the region
- Meet over 40 Milestone Solution Partners showcasing their integrations in the Milestone Community Innovation Lab
- Hear from Milestone leadership and Community experts on industry trends, new insights into existing technologies and the future of these, plus comments on new technologies etc.
- Attend Business & Technology Workshop tracks built to help you plan for the future the Milestone Community
- Industry Trends & Future Direction
Sign-up now HERE
Detailed agenda HERE