UAE – Paxton, a global brand of electronic IP access control and door entry equipment, has announced a series of free, one-day practical training workshops in Dubai and Saudi Arabia. These will enable systems integrators in the region grow their business and add access control to their service offering.
The Paxton training programme provides system integrators across the region the opportunity to take part in hands on installation training and familiarise themselves with the company’s innovative product range, including its flagship access control system, Net2.
Training will take place throughout the year at the company’s office in the Dubai Silicon Oasis. For dates in Saudi Arabia training will be held in partnership with Paxton’s distribution partner, ZMR from August.
A training workshop includes:
- A practical session with wired/wireless door controllers, battery operated solutions, networked door entry systems and access control software
- Learn how to quote, install and operate Paxton access control
- An overview of system integration with CCTV, fire and intruder alarms
- Systems Integrators will receive a certificate to show they are a Paxton certified access control installer
- Information on Paxton’s leading support including 5-year guarantee on all products
David Sodergren, Paxton’s Regional Sales Manager for the Middle East said: “Our office in Dubai provides a great facility to host regular training workshops for system integrators. We continue to see strong demand for our training programme in the region and are looking forward to working with our distribution partner to extend our training workshops into Saudi Arabia too.
“Our Net2 system is a user-friendly and flexible networked access control solution that is designed to make the management of any building incredibly simple. Paxton’s training workshops are designed to help system integrators and security companies install our products with confidence.”
Click here to register for a training workshop.